Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract need in Columbus, Ohio for a Project Analyst who will manage the execution of projects and work streams within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
- Base/entry level knowledge of MS Project
- Experience managing budgets, financial acumen
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Project Online/Server experience – PPM tool a plus
- Strong MS Office experience required
- Communication (All), Verbal, non-Verbal, Polished, Listening Skills
- Thought Methodology – ability to craft story, communicate background, next steps, what’s in it for me
- Knowing audience – Engagement model, understanding what others like in communication
- Ability to maintain control under stressful situations
- Ability to adapt and be flexible while maintaining the appropriate level of control
- Self Motivated, driven, quick learner
- Business acumen/partnership – how have you partnered vs. being a task master/overseer
- Working in a strong matrixed organization
- Project confidence while tempered with self awareness
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed