Our client in Columbus, OH is seeking a Project Coordinator to works with Sales partners to create and manage orders, manage order changes, provide communication to customers and stakeholders, and manage invoice generation.
From the time a sales quote becomes an order, until the invoice is approved and paid by the customer, the Customer Service Project Coordinator is responsible for the workflow. This includes:
- Coordination with the planning team to schedule production dates
- Communication with customers and process partners regarding order status, changes to schedule or issues to resolve
- Proactive management of customer needs through communication and problem resolution
- Utilizes problem solving skills to manage customer orders and ensure applicable policies are followed, terms and conditions are met, escalations are resolved, and invoices are correctly issued
- Coordinates with Operations Management and Supply Chain to meet customer demands against inventory and production schedules. Ensures accuracy and execution of special-order requirements cross-functionally to satisfy customer needs
- Participates and gives input in process improvement activities utilizing the client’s Operating System
- Completes tasks as assigned to support Sales Offices
- Manages periodic close process ensuring all client milestone invoices and project costs are posted or accrued if work is in place and of material value.
- Manages project financial closeout along with project team. Ensure that invoices match purchase orders and change orders
- Supervises current projects and coordinate with team members to keep workflow on track
Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Assist with all internal and external audit request
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- MS Office proficient
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous customer service or technical experience preferred
- Oracle ERP experience desired
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Bilingual is a plus – English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with Business or related field preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed