Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Lake Forest, IL client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator contractor who will be responsible for managing the development and implementation process of the company’s products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
**Regular working hours. Will sometimes have calls at 7 am to accommodate EU team members.**
- Well organized, good prioritization, ability to work with Teams.
- Proficient with Excel (extensive use within this role)- functioning, pivots, organizing spreadsheets
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with SharePoint and Teams
- Familiar Adobe Acrobat for documentation
- Great written and verbal skills- interacting with the team in regards to the projects regarding due dates
- Can be very fast paced. Able to prioritize and multi-task. Will work with program manager to manage priorities and timelines.
- Attention to detail very important. FDA regulations will come into play so documentation must be accurate.
- Organizational project management skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Associate or BA Degree required- preferred in Science field. Experience with FDA regulations highly preferred.
- CAPA experience highly preferred.
- Years of experience: Would like to see at least 1 years’ experience (if BA Degree) 5+ years’ experience (if Associate’s degree)
- Does not have to have experience as a “Project Coordinator” title. More focused on the experience
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
- Regulatory affairs dealing with CAPA (corrective action preventative action).
- Review and maintain tracking data (weekly and monthly tracking metrics).
- Comparing metrics.
- Working with teams in different areas (different regions including Europe).
- Could assist with documentation, managing data in SharePoint, conducting meetings in Teams, working with database that exists for tracking, interacting with team
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed