Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opening for a Project Coordinator who will deliver specific assigned project work streams as part of a larger initiative or lead several small projects independently leveraging client project management standards and templates. The role will assist Project/Program Managers in the creation of necessary project documentation, including reporting project progress via status reports and other tracking tools.
- In absence or in support, serve as backup to Project/Program Managers.
- Administration- Generate project correspondence and presentation materials, including but not limited to meeting agendas/minutes, project updates, and calendar entries.
- Communicate project information to stakeholders, either verbally or in writing.
- Maintain project records including Issue, Risk, Action Items, and Deliverable logs as well as the document repository and approvals to ensure compliance to project management standard.
- Normal office environment, some travel may be required.
- Two or more years working in an office environment in financial services or information technology either as full-time employee or an intern or successful completion of the client’s Apprenticeship Program
- *CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED*
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related fields
- Two or more years of experience as a junior project manager or project coordinator in the financial services industry or information technology
- Some experience leading small scope projects in the financial services industry or information technology
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed