Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract opening in Washington, DC for a Project Coordinator who will provide email customer support for the abstract collection and management system for national and regional meetings and specialty conferences.
**Remote to start**
- Troubleshoot issues using defined response templates, as well as working independently within the data platform to resolve issues.
- Independently resolve customer issues
- Support tasks for project team
- Demonstrated experience working in Salesforce Lightning or equivalent customer support platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar/spelling, editing, and generating original content.
- Excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Highly skilled with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to quickly learn and function within ACS’s various data and CRM platforms.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Ensure clients needs are met as the project evolves
- Manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time
- Monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans, and money spent
Requirements & Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed