Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our New Albany, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Project Data Analyst who assure data accuracy, consistency and integrity within the primary Project Management computer systems.
- Job designation is Hybrid and will require 3 days a week on site.
- The remaining days will be remote.
- Provide data analytics expertise to assure execution of Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control within client’s Project Management.
- This position is responsible for working on data analysis projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data by performing analysis, interpreting results, and developing actionable insights and recommendations for use across client’s Project Management.
- This includes data mining, data auditing, aggregation, validation, reconciliation, and visualization.
Essential Job Functions & Tasks:
- Provide framework for enforcing data integrity rules during data entry.
- Provide regular, scheduled reports and ad-hoc and other information to project management team and leadership so that corrective measures can be put in place.
- Working with IT Support, provide framework for updating data for data correction activities.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Identify quality improvement measures and work with management to implement.
- Work with project teams to put structure in place to monitor quality of process, documentation, scope adherence, etc., and to control influences that seek to change it.
- Perform project process and procedure alignment review as well as data analytics to ensure departmental compliance for audits.
- Monitor macro and micro performance metrics to measure process/productivity improvement effectiveness.
- Provide an objective view to ensure the metrics are driving correct behavior across the broader organization.
- Provide on-going continuous improvement support and training as required. Collaborate with schedule and cost groups within the QA/QC department to ensure that cost and schedule processes are aligned.
- Provide status reports to Project Support Manager.
- Facilitate the cultural desire within the organization to share and adopt best practices across client.
- Direct and guide the administration of the client’s project management organizational standards and assist in the management of projects to those standards.
- Adhere to the guidance and standards put forth by the client’s Project Management Governance Committee.
- With a qualified Bachelor’s degree, four (4) years’ qualified experience required;
Qualified degrees must be in a related field from an accredited university or college and could include Accounting, Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Technology, or Project Management.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with a demonstrated knowledge of analytics and statistical software such as SQL, R, Python, Excel, Data Visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI , Tableau, and others to perform analysis and interpret data is attained.
- Clear understanding of typical Project Control methods and procedures consistent with Project Management Institute’s Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodologies is preferred but not required.
- Experience with departmental computer systems is preferred but not required.
- Effective and compelling communication, including the use of effective listening, with all stakeholders including team members, sponsors, management and senior management.
- Ability to apply strong analytical and complex problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Provide training support as needed for Project Management as well as other departments impacted by departmental reporting, policies, and processes.
- Identify quality improvement measures and work with management to implement
- Safely and effectively perform light physical duties at various work sites including home and client’s locations in varying conditions.
- Understand and support the policies, values, principles, structure and behavior of client.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed