Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Project / Financial Analyst needed for a remote contract opening with our client. This role will supervise project plans, implement it effectively and perform review on all actual and planned resources and report discrepancies to program manager. Evaluates current and previous financial data to provide accurate forecasting and accruals.
- 5 years minimum experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial and Project Management experience is a must
- Prepare monthly financials and EACs to accounting and analyze variance
- Supervise project budget and all financial issues
- Monitor and track all subcontractor and vendors contracts and work as contact point for external and internal resource providers
- Contribute to generation of the weekly project status reporting drafts and bi-weekly steering committee content drafts, as well as content for one-off executive level presentations
- Contribute to the maintenance, monitoring, actioning and identification of key call outs associated with project data (schedule, resource, financial, issues, risks, change requests, key decisions, actions items, etc.)
- Meeting scheduling, note taking and action item support for cross-functional project meetings
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Program Manager
- Potential opportunity to lead a project work stream if skills and experience support this
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed