Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Project Manager. Our client in Austin, TX is looking to hire a Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of the next generation ERP and WMS implementation projects, with a focus on business process improvement and organizational change management. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. The position will report to the Vice President of Business Innovations.
IN THIS ROLE:
- Support all phases of the functional and technical implementation of Oracle NetSuite and Oracle Cloud WMS (aka LogFire), from the ongoing planning to post go-live, ensuring the accomplishment of desired scope, timeline, quality, and budget
- Develop strategies and tactics that support the project objectives, established timeline, resources, and project deliverables for each phase
- Coordinate project activities to ensure effective use of resources and minimal disruption to the organization, while accomplishing project goals
- Manage the relationship with Oracle and other external consultants and ensure they provide the required level of resources, support, and expertise for successful project execution
- Ensure communication/integration among all internal project stakeholders, including the Austin-based team as well as the International group in Asia
- Lead, in tandem with the functional Subject Matter Experts, the implementation of best-in-class business process improvements (i.e., Best Practices)
- Manage project level communications as well as periodic Executive and company-wide status updates
- Ensure team cohesion throughout the project with special emphasis on the interaction between Austin-based and International team members
- Coordinate project execution and milestones with new and ongoing projects as part of the project portfolio (e.g., PLM Implementation, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Support the advancement/evolution of client project management processes, tools, methods
- Responsible for upholding the Core Values and being a valuable member of the team
- Other tasks as defined by Management
THE IDEAL PERSON:
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a strong demand for higher quality, organized and repeatable results.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; graduate degree desired
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Project Management of enterprise-wide process/technology transformation projects
- PMP certification and/or recognized academic training in project management desired
- Specific functional and/or technical experience implementing ERP (NetSuite, SAP, etc.) and WMS (LogFire, Manhattan, JDA, etc.) systems desired
- A problem solver who likes change and innovation while controlling the big picture
- Results-oriented, innovative and analytical with a drive for change
- Ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
- A natural self-starter, with strong team building, facilitation and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to perform in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sporadic travel to Asia may occur
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed