Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager contractor is needed to work with our client in managing the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
***Candidates should be aware that this role will require some weekends, evenings, and likely some night shifts.***
- Strong communication skills and ability to command a room even with Senior Leadership being present.
- Must be a driver making sure tasks are getting completed.
- Proven experience managing projects with MS Project
- Experience managing budgets, financial acumen
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Project Online/Server experience – PPM tool (general) – strongly preferred
- Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Vendor relationships, SOWs
- Proven stakeholder management – who are the stakeholders, communication plan, structure
- Proven Risk/Issue management experience
- Proven experience managing project teams consisting of both offshore / off site resources
- Experience managing up to three projects simultaneously
- Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets between $500K – $5M
- Minimum 5 years experience required
- Thought Methodology – ability to craft story, communicate background, next steps, what’s in it for me
- Knowing audience – Engagement model, understanding what others like in communication
- Ability to maintain control under stressful situations
- Ability to adapt and be flexible while maintaining the appropriate level of control
- Self Motivated, driven, quick learner
- Business acumen/partnership – how have you partnered vs. being a task master/overseer
- Working in a strong matrixed organization
- Project confidence while tempered with self awareness
- SBAR- Situation, Background, Analysis, Recommendation
- Managerial courage, ability to deliver difficult messages, influence, persuasive
- Ability to understand the solution and technical aspects of the project at the right level of detail
- PMI talent triangle – Technical Project Management, Leadership, Strategic Business Management
- Cross team/project coordination and collaboration
- Ability to coach/mentor junior level project management resources
- PMP Certification a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed