Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Project Manager in this contract opening plans and manages medium-to-large sized projects of moderate-to-high complexity and ensures project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed-upon scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
The Project Manager will be accountable for the project team’s day-to-day execution and compliance with prescribed methodology processes including project charter development, project initiation and facilitation, project plan development, risk and issues management, quality planning, and communications planning.
- Develop proposals and project estimates and conduct project quality reviews
- Perform issue and risk management activities
- Use tools to forecast, plan, estimate, and track project delivery and budget
- Provide oversight for performance, cost, scope, schedule, and quality to technical leadership
- Lead the project to produce the agreed upon solution deliverables in accordance with the applicable timeframes
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the requirements definition and continuing through development, test, and final delivery
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Develop clear and concise documentation to identify processes, problems, and action plans as well as design attractive and simple sketches, charts, diagrams, and other illustrative material to facilitate communication of complicated topics
- Facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork
- Manage the relationship between Customer, other Customer IT Environment Providers, and Service Provider Personnel
- Coordinate and provide timely status reporting on the stability of program-oriented work efforts and on compliance with Customer technical standards and PMO aligned processes and methodologies
- Have responsibility for determining and communicating team assignments and directing and monitoring work efforts
- Provide status reports to Service Provider/Customer leadership teams on potential impacts to scope, budget, risk, and resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience that demonstrates experience with technical project management and project leadership
- 4 hours of PMM training prior to assuming role
- 20 hours of ongoing professional training per year
- Project management certification (PMP)
- Agile certification such as PSM (Professional Scrum Master) and Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) a plus
- ITIL v3 or v4 a plus
3+ years experience in role with:
- Experience with project management and leadership across IT and business function
- Experience managing large complex projects that consist of a combination of internal/external and labor/non-labor cost components
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management best practices including knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Must have excellent leadership skills (proven ability to coach, develop, and lead a team) and must be able to work with a diverse project team consisting of resources from all parts of the organization (both IT & Business)
- Proven ability to engage and develop relationships with executive sponsors and key stakeholders with clarity and precision
- Experience with project cost management and resource capacity planning
- Strong Business Process Analysis and Mapping skills
- Experience implementing change management approaches to support projects
- Experience in the indirect management of team members including assisting in the development, training, and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team
- Familiarity with the Energy Industry is a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed