Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Project Manager serves as the operational leader for the Senior Product Sponsor at the project level. Taking the vision provided by the Senior Product Sponsor, they lead the project team in identifying the most efficient and flexible plan to deliver upon the Senior Product Sponsor’s expectations.
Ideally this person would be located in New Jersey with the flexibility to come to New York, as the team is mainly in the NJ office.
- Throughout the project’s life, the Project Manager holds the team accountable for delivering on the plan and works to resolve any obstacles that they face.
- The PM is on the alert for risks to project success, working with the team to resolve issues when possible or identifying solutions for the Senior Product Sponsor to choose from when problems cannot be resolved without significant modification to the plan.
- Looking for a skilled project or even program manager that knows how to use Jira and Confluence extensively.
- Experience working with technology and development teams and also worked on front end UI type projects.
- Strong communication and proven dependency management skills as this project requires large cross team communication and dependency identification.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed