Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
This Project Manager contract position with our client will focus on implementing card capabilities with clients and their vendors. The PM will manage client and/or internal cross functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outcomes on time and within quality specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent educational and/or work experience
- PMP Certification or ability to quickly acquire PMP Certification
- 6 to 8 years of related work experience with a minimum of 5 years in a formal project management role following a standard methodology or process
- Plans, organizes, monitors and oversees two or more projects at a time to meet defined requirements.
- Reporting directly to the Manager or Director of Project Management, define, plan and manage projects and new client implementations as assigned.
- Responsible for mentoring and assisting in developing Associate Project Managers and ensuring overall project processes are followed.
- Define and create the project charter, scope and project plan for projects or implementations and drives the overall project progress and quality of the delivery
- Ensures client/customers requirements have been captured and are translated into a solid and actionable project plan
- Creates all necessary project documentation, maintains and manages the work efforts in line with the documented plans
- Drives the day-to-day coordination of the project efforts while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations to manage the timeline, scope and requirements to meet the project expectations
- Ensures proper operations/client turnover and Service Level Agreements and Compliance requirements are being met by the product/project being delivered
- Leads project teams with varying numbers of stakeholders
- Manages the relationship with project stakeholders including internal and external clients, keeping all informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations
- Uses problem-solving, critical thinking and independent thinking skills to overcome challenges and resolve issues and problems
- Monitor projects progress on an ongoing basis through regular stakeholder meetings, status reporting and issues and risk tracking and mitigation to keep project on course
- Escalates any significant issues to appropriate management team and key stakeholders as needed
- Works with client and internal management to identify and select team members based on project goals
- Organizes work into manageable and logical groups (work breakdown structure) and determines an effective approach to complete the work
- Coaches to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentors stakeholders in project management practices, quality, and manages integration of stakeholders work
- Responsible for identifying conflicts and seeking assistance in resolution to ensure team works well together to meet goals
- Mentors associate level PMs on the team
- Ability to utilize project management tools and techniques to create solid project plans and project artifacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain appropriate project documentation with clarity and quality
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and executive level staff
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Ability to lead in ambiguous and high pressure situations
- Ability to apply Project Management Principles to projects and implementations
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the credit card industry or other proof of learning and working with diverse and complex project types highly preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed