Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager contractor is needed in Columbus, Ohio to manage the execution of projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
WFH until return to office. Expect 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Proven experience managing projects with MS Project
- Experience managing budgets, financial acumen
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Project Online/Server experience – PPM tool (general) strongly preferred
- Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with vendor relationships, SOWs
- Proven stakeholder management
- Proven Risk/Issue management experience
- Proven experience managing project teams consisting of both offshore / off site resources
- Experience managing up to three projects simultaneously
- Previous experience managing / controlling project budgets between 500K – 5M
- Minimum 5 years experience required
- Communication (all)
- Ability to maintain control under stressful situations
- Ability to adapt and be flexible while maintaining the appropriate level of control
- Self Motivated, driven, quick learner
- Business acumen/partnership
- Working in a strong matrixed organization
- Ability to understand the solution and technical aspects of the project at the right level of detail
- PMI talent triangle – Technical Project Management, Leadership, Strategic Business Management
- Cross team/project coordination and collaboration
- Ability to coach/mentor junior level project management resources
- PMP Certification a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed