Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager contractor is needed in Abbott Park, IL to manage multiple new product innovation or supply chain projects, from beginning to end, with accountability for project execution. Projects will include line extensions, reformulations, new products, new manufacturing processes and new packages.
- Disciplined Project Management: Deliver Project Excellence by incorporating best practices into project management to meet and/or exceed customer needs across the Project Management Process Groups:
- Initiate projects and assure clear scope and success criteria.
- Plan projects by establishing timelines & budgets. Identify opportunities to improve project planning and forecast accuracy.
- Execute the project plan by facilitating meetings and managing resources (FTEs & costs) and deliverables. Identify and address synergies and/or conflicts across multiple projects.
- Monitor and Control through reports & updates, managing risk, and effectively using systems.
- Close projects by conducting lessons learned sessions and completing closeout documentation. Identify trends across projects and propose systematic changes for broader application of lessons learned. Effective Stakeholder Management including identifying stakeholders and providing clear and consistent communication, both oral and written, to all project stakeholders on key project elements such as scope, timeline, issues, etc
- Ensure project scope and success criteria are clearly established; develop and manage project plans to meet deliverables.
- Plan and facilitate regular cross functional team meetings
- Maintain documentation and provide data management for project deliverables; identify communication plans for knowledge sharing across functional areas and project teams
- Manage cross-functional project timeline and follow-up with project team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Provide cross-functional forecasting, tracking, reporting and oversight on project budget & expenditure
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- 1-6 years experience
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed