Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager contractor is needed in Tucson, AZ and will be responsible for all aspects of various projects of a less complex nature, or for some aspects of projects which are highly complex. Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project. Responsible for assembling project timeline, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending.
- Manages project information (project plans and budgets) to support project teams, LCTs and SPC (Strategic Portfolio Committee ) decision making
- Tactical coordination of timelines/budgets for all projects and functions within a LCT:
- a) Manage execution of cross-functional plans and track progress of activities
- b) Integrated resource and budget planning
- c) Identify gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays and challenge assumptions
- d) Risk management incl. critical path, risk assessment, scenario creation and analysis
- e) Proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule
- f) Single point of control for project data (collect from functions/finance; owns version management and release of changes)
- g) Compile and communicate project reports.
- Guides team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization.
- Implements / pulls in best practices to project teams; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge, experience exchange.
- Guides and manages preparation for project milestone reviews.
- Defines, measures and reports key performance indicators for their projects, enabling teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meeting management (sets agenda, organizes meetings, edits minutes).
- BS/BA in science, engineering or business administration Or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Specific Project Management training and/or certification.
- Minimum (required): 5-8 years project management and/or product development experience
- Work experience in a regulated environment (knowledge of US and International Regulations).
- Demonstrates successful problem solving and coordination of project related activities.
- Written and oral communication skills required.
- Experience with project management software (ex. MS Project, Smartsheets)
- Strong negotiation and meeting facilitation skills required.
- Management of complex projects with ambitious milestones in high pressure circumstances.
- Experience with projects that required activity/milestone achievement to launch the product
- Experience of challenging management in relation to data and resources.
- Proficient building project plans and good understanding of Critical Path analysis,
- Need to be proficient in the MS suite and the Google suite.
- Preferred: Master’s degree. Life Sciences field of study.
- Previous experience with standard project management process (PMI) desired.
- Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry and relevant diagnostic area knowledge preferred.
- Good understanding of the Diagnostic Design Control process preferred.
- Preferred: Experience in research & development
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed