Our Hilliard, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Project Manager who will be responsible for Project Management activities for their assigned projects. The ideal candidate must have strong project management experience in a global setting, having worked in multiple technology domains. Candidate must be a strong self-starter as well as able to manage competing priorities. He/she must possess excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills (written, verbal, and instant) while able to build and maintain strong working relationships within a global, culturally diverse environment.
- 10-15 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in managing multiple parallel work streams
- Strong organizational, leadership, problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal (relationship building), written and verbal communication
- Sensitivity to future Organizational Change and multi-cultural characteristics of Global IT organization
- Strong Microsoft Office, including Visio, MS Project, Power Point and SharePoint skills required
- PMI/PMP certification desirable
- Scrum Master experience, certification desirable
- Business Analysis experience desirable
- User story experience desirable
- Leads, owns and manages project delivery for assigned projects
- Responsible for project planning and execution using project artifacts to include: MS Project plans, schedules & resource plans
- Ensure projects are delivered within the agreed upon schedule, budget, and quality constraints.
- Accountable for addressing external and cross team internal dependencies, mitigation and resolution of project level risks and issues. Escalates to Project Owner and Executive Sponsors as necessary.
- Acts as the communications conduit to Project Owner, Sponsors and Steering Committee by conducting periodic briefings/status updates as well as providing support and guidance for general communications to key stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive Project Plan/Schedule with Project Schedule rollups.
- Ensures all Projects adheres to the Program/Project Management Quality Framework, the Global PMO policies and procedures, and other compliance processes where applicable.
- Produces weekly status along with financial reporting and metrics.
- Identifies and manages dependencies
- Continuously monitors plan focusing on activities and milestones at risk
- Facilitates population of risk register and keeps risk management plan up to date
- Provides proactive communication of project risks
- Creates alerts to notify project Sponsor and Steering Committee of upcoming due dates and emerging issues
- Creates status reports, dashboards, milestone reviews, and ad hoc reports
- Participates in deliverable creation as necessary – especially business analysis and user story creation
- Validates and approves deliverables
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed