Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Cambridge, Massachusetts client has a contract opportunity for a Project Manager.
- Experience on Patient Access Implementation and Appointment Conversion.
- Must have experience with Epic Implementations and Rev Cycle Management along with experience with Patient Access and HIM
- Under general direction of the IT Director, Project Management Team, provides project management leadership and direction for medium to large critical projects.
- Creates detailed project
plans, project scope documents, and maintains issues lists and other related documentation.
- Utilizes client standard PMO policies and procedures for project management methodology and defining, testing, and installing the information technology clinical applications and other initiatives based upon the user- defined business requirements and best practices.
- Provides an effective liaison between the business departments, the project Committee and the information Services department, as well as external vendors providing IS-related project management services.
- Provides mentorship and training to other members of the PMO team and IT analysts.
Project Role Specifics:
- Familiarity with registration, check-in, HIM, ROI, chart deficiency, coding, abstracting, patient access – OP and hospital setting
- Understanding of Epic modules within patient access and HIM – Welcome module, Prelude, Cadence, GC, HIM
- Understanding of common third-party applications vendor ecosystem (e.g. RTE, RTA, coding vendors, etc.)
- Directs and manages complex project development from beginning to end. Typically, ;medium; or large; sized projects working with all levels of client leadership will be managed.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, as well as track project milestones and deliverables and issue lists.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations when applicable.
- Manages changes in project scope, identifies deviations or areas of potential conflict, and devises contingency plans.
- Mentors and advises IT colleagues on tools, best practices, application project management, and cost and schedule analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. 2
- 8-10 years related work experience required.
- A minimum of 7 years of formal Project Management experience with at least 5 years of experience working in IT or with systems. Minimum of 2 years of experience using the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Advanced experience creating Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials. Experience with supporting both purchased and in-house developed hardware and software applications.
- Familiarity with healthcare clinical applications development, support planning and ongoing applications management.
- Advanced technical computer skills as required for technical support specific to functional area and related systems.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives. Regularly makes decisions and recommendations on issues affecting a department or functional area.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and Lean diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determine how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to lead collaborative teams for larger projects or groups both internal and external to the Medical Center and across functional areas. Results have implications for the management and operations of multiple areas of the organization.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Work requires close attention to tasks for work to be accurately completed. Intermittent breaks during the work day do not compromise the work.
- Work requires constant response to changing circumstances and using new information to adjust approach and to quickly respond to new needs.
- No substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions
- Health Care Status: NHCW: No patient contact. – Health Care Worker Status may vary by department
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed