Project Manager – Hybrid | 949113
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Tucson, AZ client has a contract opportunity for a Project Manager who is responsible for all aspects of various projects of a less complex nature. Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project. Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending.
- Manages project team information to support project team, LCT and/or LCC decision making
- Accountable for quality implementation on projects in the following areas: Project risk management; Critical path analysis; Scenario creation and analysis; Budget; Robust planning
- Ability to identify and communicate issues proactively to a wide range of stakeholders
- Creates, coordinates and maintains integrated project plans in Project & Portfolio Mgmt. Tool (PPM)
- Identifies gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays, challenges assumptions and proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule
- Manages preparation for project milestone reviews
- Manages meetings to include setting agendas, organizing meeting time and meeting minutes
- Executes project management processes
- Follows best practices in project teams and fosters continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and continuous exchange
- Performs other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering or business administration – REQUIRED
- Master’s Degree in science, engineering or business administration – Preferred
- 5-8 years project management, product development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Problem solving skills and ability to coordinate project related activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Project & Portfolio Management Tool
- Ability to manage projects with ambitious milestones
- Ability to escalate and drive management decisions in relation to project execution and resource needs
- Understanding of relevant Design Control and/or Phased Development processes preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Project Management specific training and/or certification – Preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed