Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager I contractor is needed to support operational aspects of ongoing projects in various departments and serve as a liaison between project teams and the Project Management staff. This position requires specialized knowledge and skills in the functional areas and cross functional collaboration within and outside the company (vendors, consultants etc) for the successful completion of assigned projects, including scope definition, design specification, project plan development, implementation, and validation.
- Interfaces with project management and other functional areas within the company as required for timely completion of assigned projects thereby contributing towards expediting the overall RTD product development and commercialization cycle.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- Assists with and manages in scope definition, design specifications, project plan development and maintenance, implementation, and validation of the assigned projects.
- Interfaces with internal and external resources to support timely completion of projects.
- Contributes to projects with knowledge of quality principles and regulations.
- Set agendas, schedules and attends meetings, takes notes and tracks action items upon request or for the projects assigned to manage.
- Maintains project management software to manage time and resources, schedules meetings, tracks identified activities relating to product development and facilitates communication between various groups throughout the organization. Creates standard and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate’s Degree in business administration, life science, engineering OR equivalent combination of education and experience (3 years of combination of education and/or experience)
- 3 years of relevant experience; OR
- Entry level with Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, life science, engineering.
- Demonstrates successful problem solving and coordination of project related activities.
- Written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MPM.
- Previous experience with standard project management process (PMI) desired.
- Strong negotiation and meeting facilitation skills required.
- Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical industry and relevant diagnostic area knowledge preferred.
- Management of complex projects with ambitious milestones in high pressure circumstances.
- Experience with projects that required activity/milestone achievement to launch the product.
- Experience of challenging management in relation to data and resources.
- Good understanding of the Diagnostic Design Control process preferred.
- Familiarity with Project Plan, Word, Excel (should be advance users)
- Clinical research experience
- Work experience in a regulated environment (knowledge of US and Intl Regulations).
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed