Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager is needed for a contract opening with our client. The role manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
**CANDIDATE CAN SIT IN RICHMOND, VA OR GRETNA, LA and would be onsite. Open to REMOTE, preferred Huntsville, AL if remote.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality or Operations or R&D within the healthcare or biotechnology industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- The role requires an individual who is organized, with excellent communication and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a science or engineering degree with a regulatory or quality system plus project management experience in industry (approx. 5 years).
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP) desired but not required
- Extensive experience leading projects to completion.
- Develop detailed project plans and handle reporting on project progress and achievement of key milestones.
- Develops cost analysis, creates and manages the integration of project schedules, program budget.
- Develop project charters, status reporting presentations and communicating effectively to senior management.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and upgrading Quality Systems to align to new requirements.
- Leads the teams through best practices in planning.
- Provide training or mentoring to other project leaders to elevate efficiencies and facilitate compliance.
- Provides program management expertise for medium to large scale programs.
- Works closely with various disciplines within Quality, Regulatory and Lab Operations, and establishes program plans and objectives.
- Tracks progress and communicates proactively the impact of changes (e.g. scope, cross functional resources, timelines, costs, etc.) to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that teams are equipped and prepared per the appropriate phase requirements to present at key business performance review meetings; that all appropriate stakeholders within and outside the BU are apprised of review meetings and the results thereof.
- Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for management of projects to implement improvements across the audit program.
- Lead projects including management of and drive to completion actions to assure successful on time delivery of projects within budget.
- Report out weekly on the status of multiple projects and escalate risks. The projects range from IT solution implementation to program enhancements and involve interaction with multiple groups across the organization.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed