Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Project Manager with at least 3-5 years experience working in a healthcare product development is needed for a remote contract opportunity. The Project Manager will lead one or more projects through the phase gate approval process. Because products are for In Vitro Diagnostics (ND), the PM will contribute to the definition of project strategy to deliver products that meet applicable regulations of the FDA, ISO 13485, and other international standards for ND products.
**Prefer someone local to Pomona/Pacific time zone**
PROJECT MANAGER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biological Sciences or Engineering
- At least three to five years industry experience in project management
- Program management experience in one or more of the following areas: R&D, Operations, Quality, Marketing
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills necessary to integrate several departments toward company objectives.
- Demonstrated administrative, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Extensive experience in Microsoft software applications
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, monitor and control the execution of project tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Responsible for leading one or more cross functional teams managing the development and implementation of new products.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans including monitoring and updating project schedules and timelines
- Analyze project timeline variances to recommend and implement action plans to eliminate or minimize schedule delays.
- Overseeing and preparing project budget, including resources and costs, in collaboration with Finance and other cross-functional departments
- Creating, maintaining and organizing necessary documentation and records; responsible for the quality of project deliverables and documentation
- Facilitating the completion of various design control deliverables, such as product risk analyses, design and development plans, and design history files
- Communicating, documenting, and archiving project team activities and decisions; acting as a primary contact for project team related information
- Facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Exercising scope management with consideration for the customer, team, and company needs
- Contributing significantly to the development and continuous improvement of the Program Management Office processes, related SOPs, and supporting materials
- Identify and communicate project needs to relevant functional groups. If needed, manage cross-functional team meetings to meet project objectives through negotiating, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Aid relevant functional groups to complete project tasks / goals per the approved timeline.
- Identify and recommend ways to improve the new product commercialization process to promote continuous improvement.
- Manage multiple projects or priorities concurrently.
- Knowledgeable of federal and other regulations, e.g. QSR’s, ISO, ISO 13485, CMDR
- Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job; has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices; build productive internal/external working relationships
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
- Other duties as assigned, according to the changing needs of the business
- MA/MS in Chemistry, Biological Sciences or Engineering
- D. in Chemistry, Biological Sciences or Engineering
- Project Management or similar certification a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and have prior project management experience.
- Possess exceptional leadership abilities and be a team player who possess effective communication
- Hands-on experience with in-vitro diagnostic
- Medical device development and product commercialization processes (design control) is highly desired.
- Must have a proven track record of problem solving skills and developing strategic solutions to produce deliverables and meet timelines.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of organization, global teams including time-zone flexibility.
- Driven for results
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed