Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A QA Engineer contractor is needed for an opportunity to work closely within an Agile team on story creation and other scrum activities including sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives.
At this point in time, the client has a hybrid environment (Onsite Tue-Thu). Candidates should be local to the Columbus area.
- QA Engineer to help support the Consumer team
- Enhancement to the Digital Consumer websites
- Experience in accessibility testing
- Conduct and coordinate testing of many A/B tests to Digital Consumer websites
- UI Tests- Multi web mobile/desktop browser testing on consumer website
- Other Testing Type: Functional, UI, Regression, End to End
- 3-5 years’ experience in testing
- 3-6 years’ experience in automation front end
- Working style in Agile scrum teams including being a part of all agile ceremonies
- Able to write and share a test plan/test strategy
- Have experience in planning end to end type scenarios to hit multiple applications as part as validation
- Development test cases from requirement
- Support tracking defect for targeted release date
- Support business user with UAT as needed for signoff approval
- Good communication and Listening skills
- UI Automation with tools like selenium
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed