Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Quality Control Technician in this contract opening is responsible for supporting various and a wide variety of activities within manufacturing and the QA team to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and ISO requirements. This position may conduct or be a part of investigations that relate to products or processes.
- Activities consist of but are not limited to; assuring product meets established specifications and requirements, procedures are followed, records are accurate as well as appropriate, the Quality System is monitored and issues elevated when necessary.
- This position also requires decisions be made to determine appropriate actions are taken throughout processes as defined by our procedures.
- Review and evaluate Quality Data, records and Device History Records (DHRs) to ensure accuracy, completeness, appropriate release and control of products.
- Align with other Quality Assurance team members to balance with Operation and Corporate objectives.
- Understand the requirements of a Quality System such as; Good Documentation Practices, Quality Systems Procedures, Work Instructions, and Quality Records.
- Ability to conduct detailed acceptance and verification activities.
- Ability to perform ERP transactions using PC based applications (preferred skill).
- Working knowledge of computer applications (i.e.; Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in basic math and English; including verbal and written skills.
- Working knowledge of Reagent and/or Instrument manufacturing (densities, tare weights, calculations, interpret drawings, read gauges, knowledge of torques, etc.).
- Associate’s Degree (Community College, MBO) required
- Preferred: CQA, CQT or equally recognized formal certification in the field of Quality.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed