Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Quality Control Technician in this 1st shift contract role is responsible for performing necessary Quality Control (QC) tests following approved manufacturing procedures, GMP and good laboratory practices. Additionally, maintains equipment and production documents and investigates laboratory exception events and works independently with general guidance from supervisor/ senior team members.
- Formulates bulk solutions.
- Performs incoming, in-process and final release QC testing.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Conducts environmental monitoring of work areas.
- Maintains work space and associated equipment with the lab.
- Ensures equipment is in compliance with calibration standards.
- Supports the execution of protocols and analyzes basic data.
- Participates in production document improvements.
- Investigates laboratory exception events.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Some weekend work as needed
- 3 years relevant experience with an Associate’s Degree is required.
- Less than 1 year entry level with Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Experience in a regulated industry is preferred
- Experience in GDP/ GMP is preferred
- Experience working in an environment where respirators are required
- Knowledge of basic and some specialized laboratory techniques and QC testing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing procedures and good laboratory practices.
- Possesses team work, documentation, problem solving and troubleshooting, and quality orientation skills.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to utilize smart forms, mouse, keyboard, and other data entry devices.
- Ability to utilize electronic office suite of computer programs (i.e. Email, electronic calendar, file download, save to network drive).
- Ability to function with a respirator.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed