Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract need for a Recruiter to perform full lifecycle recruitment – Source, screen, and interview applicants with excellent candidate assessment skills. The Recruiter creates strong business partnerships with internal clients and leads the full life cycle recruitment process for entry level to C-level openings. Responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with both hiring managers and candidates (both internal and external), the Recruiter is instrumental in creating strategy around and executing recruiting strategies.
- Develops multiple sourcing channels, including candidate pipelines, to attract the best active and passive candidates, while leveraging technology to ensure an effective and efficient process.
- Instrumental in sourcing, screening, interviewing, selecting, and hiring the best available candidate resources using proven recruiting methods and processes in a call center environment for non-exempt roles.
- Perform full lifecycle recruitment activities such as recruiting, screening, interviewing, and offer negotiation/extension.
- Conducts sourcing of passive candidates and responsible for targeted sourcing and assessing talent, based on past successes and future business objectives.
- Utilizes knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams to execute daily work.
- Relationship Management:
- Establish relationships with hiring managers to assess their job openings and work with them to find the right talent by providing coaching and guidance on internal candidates as well as external.
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers to maintain awareness of future staffing needs and requirements.
- Consults and aids in the decision making of hiring best fit candidate with various positions.
- Demonstrates professional verbal and written communication skills when working with internal or external partners.
- Presents information in an articulate, professional, and digestible manner.
- Business Knowledge:
- Consistently meet or exceed service level agreements providing the highest possible level of service to the business.
- Understand client’s business and how individual areas contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Market Research:
- Maintains through on-going knowledge of market conditions and competition.
- Responsible for research and analysis of recruiting market trends, understanding implications and recommending solutions
- Project Management:
- Coordinates various recruitment projects by taking initiative to identify and lead projects that supports the recruiting team in being a more strategic partner.
- Plan and coordinate recruiting events and represent client at job fairs, trade shows, networking events and community events
- 90% normal office environment
- 10% job fair environment
- Optional work from home
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Psychology, Business, Marketing, HR
- Three or more years experience in full cycle recruitment
- Looking for Workday experience, and Targeted Selection Interview Training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Five or more years in Human Resources, Recruiting, Supervisory experience
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Coaching, Corporate Recruiting, Data Tracking, Full Cycle Recruiting, Human Resources Operations, Human Resources Policies, Human Resources Processes, Internal Resourcing, Multi-Location Recruiting, Negotiation, Recruiting, Recruiting Metrics, Talent Brand, Workday Recruiting
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed