Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Research Associate contractor is needed in Tucson, AZ to conduct research, development and manufacturing laboratory experimentation and other scientific activities to support client projects. Exercises technical expertise and discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project strategies.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Presents and discusses results of experiments within department and project team.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies.
- Follows company policies and procedures for GMP, GLP, Design Control and others as appropriate.
- Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and electronic files.
- May act as principal investigator in conducting own experiments.
- Designs a wide range of experimental protocols.
- Executes bench experiments; makes detailed and general observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives general directions on routine and new assignments.
- Identifies and implements improvements to work processes and laboratory environment.
- Recognized expert for area of expertise.
- Recognizes and documents activities for publication and/or patent potential.
- Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Participates in cross functional technical teams such as a failure investigation or core team.
- Works well in a team environment by being a productive project team member, suggesting creative solutions to problems and providing input to project planning.
- Establishes interfaces across other organizational groups.
- Trains others in areas of expertise.
- Troubleshoots problems and institutes corrective action.
- Prepares and presents experimental procedures and results in group and project teams.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- 4 or more years relevant job experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science
- Knows a wide range of experimental techniques and is skilled in their applications.
- Capable with searching scientific literature to gain general and specific information.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation software applications.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed