Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Research Associate I contractor is needed in Tucson, AZ to conduct research and development laboratory experimentation and other scientific activities to support client projects. Exercises technical expertise and discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project strategies.
- Assay development
- Biochemical assay
- Diagnostic assays
- Design control
- Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Presents and discusses results of experiments within department and project team.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies.
- Follows company policies and procedures for GLP, Design Control, Design of Experiments and others as appropriate.
- Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and electronic files.
- May act as principal investigator in conducting own experiments.
- Executes laboratory experiments; makes detailed observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives detailed directions on all work.
- Makes suggestions to improve work processes.
- Assists in reducing to practice patentable inventions.
- Works on projects of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May participate in cross functional technical team activities.
- Presents and discusses data within group.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knows basic and some specialized laboratory techniques.
- Familiar with searching scientific literature.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation software applications.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Laboratory research experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Requires Bachelor degree in Science.
- Experience: – Entry level.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed