Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Research Associate contractor is needed in Tucson, AZ to conduct manufacturing laboratory experimentation and other scientific activities to support commercial product lines. Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses. Presents and discusses results of experiments within the department and project team.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature and may participate in conferences and professional societies.
- Follow company policies and procedures for GMP, GLP, Design Control and others as appropriate.
- Maintains complete and accurate laboratory documentation and electronic files.
- May act as principal investigator for deviation or discrepancy events (Lab Exceptions or OOS investigations).
- Troubleshoots problems and institutes corrective action.
- Designs a wide range of experimental protocols.
- Executes bench experiments; makes detailed and general observations and analyzes data.
- Prepares technical reports, summaries and quantitative analyses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Normally receives general directions on routine and new assignments.
- Identifies and implements improvements to work processes and laboratory environment.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
- 4 or more years relevant job experience.
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree
- Tissue stain experience
- Investigation / remediation experience
- Analytical laboratory experience
- Knows a wide range of experimental techniques and is skilled in their applications.
- Skilled with use of word processing, spreadsheets, graphical and presentation software applications.
- Experienced in Root Cause Analysis and technical writing.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed