The RoR Engineer appreciates the complexities of building a product (SolAAS) and understands software architecture so that solutions are clever enough to solve the immediate problem, flexible enough to adapt to our changing market, and simple enough to maintain so that it can stand the test of time.
The things you’ll do:
- Use creativity, predictable patterns, and problem-solving to craft elegant software products used by some of the most admired companies in the world: Google, Oracle, MuleSoft
- Help us complete the transition from a waterfall model to a state of the art agile shop (we’re “this close”)
- Prepare reference, documentation, and testing methodologies for applications and related errors
- Provide mentoring and leadership to other Software Crafters and Programmers
- Review code created by other Software Crafters and Programmers
- Tests base-cases and outliers
- Create project milestones, deliverables and timelines for implementation
- Complete implementation, testing, and documentation of development projects and tasks
- Arrange project/milestone in programming sequence
- Provide timely project deliverables based on implementation plan
- Individuals are responsible for understanding challenges and issues that could be solved with technology and creating solutions for both staff and institutional partners.
- In a leadership capacity, the main area of responsibility will be to establish clear lines of communication between staff, partners and other members of their scrum team: understanding their needs and working to provide a programmatic solution to solve an issue or create a tool to support an unmet need.
We are currently targeting senior Ruby engineers in the Mountain, Central, and Eastern time zones of the U.S. and Canada!
The values that are important:
- Integrity. Honest, open and ethical practices
- Service. Remarkable service and personal leadership
- Innovation. Anticipate, challenge, and create
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed