Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Chicago, IL is looking for a Salesforce Admin / Developer to join their team. The client has 40+ locations nationwide and continued growth plans. The Salesforce Developer / Admin will provide support to the Information Systems team and vendors during the implementation of the Salesforce Membership and Loyalty platform.
***Open to remote but local is preferred!**
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, training, support, maintenance, and assist with improvements of the Salesforce platform. This will include identifying continuous improvement opportunities and analyzing system issues, along with designing and testing standards and solutions. The position reports to the Senior Director of Consumer & Digital Apps.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent preferred
- Preferred certifications – Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- At least 5 years of IT or related experience
- Lead day-to-day configuration, training, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide first class support for business partners in addressing issues in the Salesforce platform.
- Manage enhancements to the member and guest experience platform on Salesforce, including feature definition / prioritization and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Drive exploration and definition of wine club operations requirements to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and collaboration through automation
- Evaluate and aid in the design and implementation of team member-facing Salesforce capabilities to streamline both management and day-to-day activities
- Participate in evaluating the feature request/support backlog and work with business stakeholders and implementation partner to execute on it.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features.
- Execute solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definition in the context of the Salesforce application
- Manage change sets between development sandboxes and production Salesforce environment
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify and resolve gaps in business processes, policies, and other factors to enable more efficient use of Salesforce.
- Create training materials, standards and user documentation, and maintain such documentation as business needs evolve
- Support for non Salesforce applications as needed
- Knowledge and experience in the configuration and support of Salesforce administration functions including profiles, roles, sharing rules, groups, permissions, security, fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules, data management, reporting, dashboards, workflow, triggers and assignment rules, self-service functionality
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks using Salesforce capabilities or scripting languages (Python etc.)
- Knowledge of multi-unit retail or restaurant industry terminology and business practices desired
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Experience working on customer experience projects within restaurant & retail strongly preferred
- Previous experience working directly with business stakeholders
- Experience in APEX and SOQL
- Experience in configuring interfaces in to / out of Salesforce using APIs
- Experience working with vendors/partners to configure/develop software applications externally
- Desire to learn new technology as the technology roadmap evolves, in particular the Salesforce platform (Force.com, Heroku, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and handle ambiguity
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals with differing knowledge levels and technical ability
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional groups and participate in problem solving process
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed