Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Seeking a Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst for a contract opening in St. Paul, MN. This position will gather requirements and complete Salesforce configuration. The role will be a key contributor to the ongoing development of the salesforce.com landscape of multiple SFDC instances.
**This position does not need to be onsite.
- Two+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com CPQ Analyst
- Saleforce.com CPQ Specialist preferred.
- Full software life cycle management on the Salesforce.com platform– administer and configure
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Scrum team including functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to design, configure, test and deploy SFDC solutions in support of business processes.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and CPQ configuration as part of the scrum team.
- CPQ configuration and operational ownership for ongoing releases.
- Work as part of the scrum team.
- Work with IT and business process owners to understand the need and determine the optimal way to enable new functionality and data requests.
- Work closely with CRM solution architect and operations team members.
- Ensure testing and documentation are created or updated in accordance with SLC standards.
- Effectively communicate and maintain productive relationships with business users, peers, and fellow development/product team members, including infrastructure architects and engineers, business analysts, information security practitioners, project managers, and senior management.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture and environment that encourages cooperation, open communication, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed