The purpose of the Salesforce Solution Engineer role is to bring the Salesforce Service Cloud user support “in house” by consulting with various teams regarding their day-to-day tasks, as well as ongoing development, troubleshooting, and general system support.
This is a role that will involve heavily delving into the configuration of the platform, as well as the creation/optimization of sales operations workflows within Salesforce. You will routinely work with sales leaders, management, technical teams, and 3rd party resources in normal day-to-day activities and ongoing projects. This role is going to be a crucial part of our client’s success going forward. This will be a highly visible, one-person-show providing consultation and training, workflow development, third-party integrations, data manipulation/import/export, as well as day-to-day administration.
The things you’ll do:
- Administer Salesforce Service Cloud platform, including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles, and roles; and customizing objects, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts
- Work with sales leadership to define requirements and recommend automation and/or third-party sales tools to make the sales team more efficient
- Create and maintain documentation of sales team workflows
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with sales teams to ensure sales automation tools meet their needs
- Create ad hoc reports; upkeep existing reports and dashboards
- Provide real-time support to teams reporting issues with Salesforce or other system integrations
- Provide guidance and training to Customer Experience team leaders on Service Cloud as part of ongoing development
- Routinely provide recommendations for improving processes and simplifying workflows to meet business goals and expectations.
- Other tasks related to Salesforce
The skills and experiences you’ll need:
- Must have minimum 3 years Salesforce administration experience with certification, or 5 years without certification
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator required; Developer cert preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must have good reasoning skills and be able to problem-solve effectively
- Experience working on projects highly preferred
- Must have excellent time-management and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to multitask, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate, written and orally, with all levels of employees
The values that are important:
- Integrity. Honest, open and ethical practices
- Service. Remarkable service and personal leadership
- Innovation. Anticipate, challenge, and create
- Excellence. Quality through relentless improvement
If you’re interested in architecting a global sales automation platform supporting 2,000 clients, 25,000 admins, 1.5million end customers, and going after a $1.5b addressable market, this role is for you!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed