Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Salesforce System Administrator in this contract role performs system administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, application customizations, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management. Recommends, implements, and tests automation strategies and deploys Visualforce pages, Apex classes and triggers.
Years of Experience Desired: 2+
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts workflows and approvals, create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Assist with the performance of business analysis in which information about business process and concerns are gathered from key internal business stakeholders while considering capabilities and limitations of implementation.
- Implement business logic and application customization via custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, visual flows, etc.
- Maintain and communicate project tasks, estimated work effort and timelines to key stakeholders and management; escalate any changes to project scope.
- Establish and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Manage change requests and resolve issues reported by users.
- Understand industry best practices and be a key contributor within the CoE or governance teams to ensure the health of Salesforce orgs.
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed