Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract opportunity for an SAP Technical Programmer in Greenville, SC.
SAP Technical Programmer/Business Specialist
- Manages the full systems development life cycle of projects/programs within area of responsibility.
- Coordinates and takes the lead role for the technical/functional development and support of SAP IT applications in his/her area of responsibility including Warehouse Management, Yard Management, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, and/or Inbound Logistics.
- Plans, designs, develops, and implements efficient IT systems in support of assigned organizational functions.
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or the equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession.
- 5+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies including ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, SAP BI/BW, Data Warehouses, C++, Java, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/Linux, XSLT.
- 5+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, testing, implementing, documenting and training in a variety of SAP areas, preferably Warehouse Management, Yard Management and/or Inbound Logistics.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer service oriented environment.
- 5+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of functional knowledge in systems in area of responsibility such as SAP R/3 related modules or production systems.
- 5+ years of experience executing and communicating project plans.
- 5+ years of knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- 5+ years of knowledge of IT infrastructure components – Operating Systems, Networks, Databases, Internet Technologies, etc.
- 3+ years of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Basic knowledge of cost and budget control
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Provides support, assistance and training to users.
- Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
- Uses ITPM Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
- Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Client Operations Supervisor.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed