Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are seeking a Scientist – Analytical Methods contractor in Tucson, AZ who will be responsible for the generation of analytical data to support the development and manufacture of immunohistochemical, in situ hybridization, special stains, and H&E reagents in a regulated industry for use in a family of medical devices. Plans and executes development studies and protocols.
Onsite position, vaccination against COVID-10 Required.
- MS or PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, or a related discipline.
- 0-3 years of relevant scientific and development experience, including extensive experience in biochemistry and analytical chemistry.
- Plans and executes development studies and protocols.
- Maintains broad knowledge of state-of-the art principles and theories.
- Serves as an in-house subject matter expert on analytical methods and data to support development and operations objectives.
- May act as a spokesperson to advise product development management decisions.
- Uses professional concepts to contribute to the development of product or process principles and to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways within the Analytical Methods group.
- The Scientist is responsible for the development of analytical technologies in the areas of technology transfer to operations and development groups, troubleshooting of chemical- and biological-related problems in development and manufacturing, implementation of new technologies and adaptation of such. Writes and reviews protocols for analytical methods and product support.
- Develops and executes scientific efforts in the areas of chemical and biological analytical methods.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to insure efficient delivery (on time and within budget) of project deliverables.
- Establishes and maintains analytical method dependent milestones and timelines
- Utilizes new or existing methods for identifying and determining the structure of novel compounds, including validation and documentation of all processes.
- Contributes to the testing of analytical samples for the laboratory area, the separation and
characterization of chemical and biological development and manufacturing.
- Contributes to all areas that need chemical and biological analytical expertise, such as, protein chemistry, formulations and raw material specifications.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time
- Prepares and delivers presentations of project results to own or other groups.
- Participates in project planning, process updates and contributes to experimental design.
- Shares knowledge and expertise with others.
- Participates in cross functional technical team activities.
- Utilizes DOE where appropriate.
- Executes experiments; participates in experimental design.
- Analyzes data, evaluates results, forms conclusions and provides/implements process or document improvements.
- Plans and executes assigned projects; utilizes thorough technical and theoretical understanding of numerous techniques
- Proactively supports an open work environment and promotes teamwork during the development process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated record of accomplishments (e.g., product development and support) within a FDA/IVDR regulated environment.
- Knowledge in developing, implementing and supporting new analytical methods into development processes.
- Maintains broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories in chemistry, biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Familiarity with FDA standards for bioanalytical method validation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project goals and timelines is required.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills. Ability to prepare and present information to groups.
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodologies would be a plus.
- Experience with quantitative immunoassays would be a plus.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed