Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract need for a Scrum Master / Project Manager whose responsibilities will include Scrum Master activities across multiple (2-4) highly Agile new development teams as well as elements of more traditional project management.
Relocation is NOT required for this position. For the right person, this role can work fully remote, including after return to office due to COVID.
- Completed High School (Diploma or GED)
- 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong leader with the drive to get the best out of a diverse, high-performing teams.
- Dynamic personality that can lead change through adversity and resistance and are not afraid to manage-up.
- Professional skills and experience that support execution of the mission a Scrum Master while also performing some traditional project management tasks, balancing the unique demands of both roles.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-moving, highly agile environment where experimentation and innovation are not just encouraged but expected.
Additional Skills & Experience:
- Scrum Master experience in highly Agile teams
- Experience coordinating cross-team software development efforts
- Exceptional, crisp communication skills
- Experience in new product/greenfield development environments
- Project Management skills (e.g. creating capacity plans for teams; creating detailed work breakdowns for critical tasks inside projects)
- Experience in building Agile/Scrum and software development-related reports (e.g. Burndowns)
- Experience in Jira or similar software development task tracking system
- Industry recognized Scrum Master certification preferred
- PMP Certification a plus
- Light travel: 3-5 times a year
**Note: A COVID-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since the last required dose of the COVID vaccine. Contractors may not begin their assignment until fully vaccinated.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed