Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As Senior ATG Developer, you will be responsible for eCommerce development and support within the Oracle Commerce and Guided Search (Endeca) platforms. The role will also collaborate with Marketing to implement new requested features, provide radical support as well as mentor other Java developers on Oracle Commerce’s best practices.
- Develop, deploy and support Oracle Commerce application that contains a Web Storefront, order Management, Checkout, and User Account Profile.
- Develop and support Guided Search Framework.
- Integrate Oracle Commerce with other applications using a variety of technologies, including Message Queues, Web Services and REST APIs.
- Provide support for BCC Projects, Assets and Workflows.
- Configure repositories for the ATG Commerce application.
- Document and validate code with other developers.
- Support other Java EE, Grails & Groovy applications.
- Utilizes techniques for the successive phases of problem analysis. Performs the analysis, research, and resolution of production program problems. Maintains, debugs, and modifies programs.
- Under moderate supervision, collects, analyzes, and interprets data used in program development to meet the defined user requirements.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs of difficult complexity, prepares development time estimates for assigned tasks and is responsible for meeting those estimates. Updates and creates technical and user documentation.
- Coordinates between other IT areas to maintain maximum efficiency of application systems. Collaborates with users to obtain feedback on effectiveness of the system.
- Researches and responds to user questions about procedures, program functions or interdependencies/interrelationships of medium-sized systems. Works with users to improve their understanding, operating, or interdependencies/interrelationships for systems. Starts to develop a general knowledge of several business functions from the company operations perspective.
- Ensures standards and methodologies are followed and quality assurance review is met.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced application analysts.
- May be responsible for completion of a phase of a Project. Knowledge,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of Java EE experience including Java Beans, Spring
- 4+ years of Oracle Commerce (ATG) including BCC support
- Experience working with Guided Search (Endeca) a plus
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience working with build processes and tools (ANT, Jenkins, automated builds, continuous builds)
- Experience working with Source control processes & tools (Git, BitBucket, code branching)
- Experience working with HTML and Responsive Web Design
- Oracle ATG Certification would be nice, but not required.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed