Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a strong Senior Avaya Contact Center Engineer with experience in the Contact Center Telephony space, specifically with experience in Avaya products. The role is responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of end user SIP client troubleshooting as well as PBX, ACD, Voicemail, VRU, CDR, Call Reporting, and Call Recording systems. The engineer will also assist with design requirements for new products and future project enhancements. This engineering role will collaborate with other members of the team to tackle larger projects or complex issues impacting the end users.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide technical expertise, platform leadership and training in areas of Avaya PBX, Voicemail, VRU, CDR, and Call Reporting, and Witness Call Recording technologies, as well as integration to Cisco CallManager Express IP Telephony.
- Configure, implement, and troubleshoot a variety of Avaya Hardware/Software Products, including: Avaya Definity-type PBX and ACD, Intuity Voicemail, NICE Analyzer reporting, Avaya CMS, Conversant VRU, and Witness eQuality Balance and Contact Store.
- Proactively manage the service requirements of these systems to an average of 99.999% uptime.
- Perform telephone Moves, Adds and Changes as well as coordinate large department moves. Coordinate change planning and formal change control process to systems in order to eliminate customer impact and to ensure that availability SLA’s are met.
- Project Planning and documentation as required.
- Second/Third-Level Help Desk Ticket Resolution.
- Availability for on-call rotation
- Perform capacity and disaster recovery planning for all telecom systems and recommend changes to accommodate increased growth and changing business needs.
- Provision and coordinate network services installations and related facilities, including cable plant and related hardware.
- On-going review of clients’ Telephony Infrastructure and new technology research.
- Assistance in the Development of Standards, Guidelines and Policies.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience is required with Avaya Definity-type PBX and ACD, Intuity Voicemail, and Avaya CMS. Knowledge of network services such as SONET, SIP, QoS, and basic switch/route preferred.
- Knowledge of call routing fundamentals, design and troubleshooting techniques is essential.
- Working knowledge of SIP technologies
- Knowledge of standard cabling technologies such as UTP (Category 5, 5e and 6), Fiber Optic (single mode, multi mode), and Coaxial.
- Ability to work independently and be able to establish priorities.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic and growing IT environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies.
- Experience with migrating to cloud contact center services is a plus (Genesys, Five9’s, NICE inContact).
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed