Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with at least 3 years of BA experience and at least 2 years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation experience; with experience managing million-dollar, cross-functional projects from business analysis perspective.
*Must be local* Position will start remote, but will need to be able to go to the office once the client returns.
- Individual contributor responsible for working with business and technical teams to understand and document requirements for a variety of large projects.
- The successful candidate will be able to articulate business processes, information flows and enablement of technology, as well as establish strong partnerships with both internal and external partners to ensure seamless execution.
- In addition, the candidate must lead cross functional teams from concept through launch by documenting scope boundaries, assessing risk, and escalating as needed for issue resolution.
- Ensure execution goals are met, by partnering with Project Managers to determine project approach for business and functional requirements gathering, including alignment on business case, communication, deliverables, and timeline definition to support initial phases of project
- Work with the business stakeholder and cross functional teams to elicit and document robust requirements in order to implement digital solutions that are in alignment with overall goals and drive profitability
- Facilitate and manage feature discovery and requirements review sessions with project stakeholders, technical, database, and architecture teams
- Write functional requirements and stories to support development and inform technical requirements
- Ensure decisions and open actions coming out of project-related meetings are appropriately communicated, vetted and actioned upon
- Track and document changes to business requirements and functional specifications
- Create, manage, and utilize project documentation and communication strategy, including:
- Statements of work, project intake forms/briefs, user acceptance testing, and timelines
- Business requirements, process flows, information flows, system architecture
- Support cross functional partners in Technology, Development, and QA to ensure requirements and objectives are met and support the end to end project lifecycle process
- Understand the complexities of Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid work environments, and can flex into any approach to properly align deliverables and milestones with the business
- Open, create, and manage JIRA tickets, which includes being a liaison for external partners throughout the scoping and grooming process
- Support ancillary business activities as needed (i.e. project hindsight, demo, leadership alignment)
- Keeps abreast of innovations and changes to relevant business and functional capabilities in order to provide effective requirements elicitation and documentation
- Define process improvements to achieve a solid Business Analysis framework using standards and best practices, and be able to demonstrate them through project execution
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience required
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce Commerce Cloud work experience, 2+ years end-to-end eCommerce solution work experience preferred
- Must be internet savvy (browser/user/shopper)
- Strong experience with requirements management, process modeling and documentation techniques (use cases, business rules, process diagrams, customer journey, etc.)
- Experience managing cross functional teams and outside vendors
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks by importance, due date, and interdependence with other tasks
- QA experience a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well individually and within the team environment; delegating and sharing decision-making with teammates as appropriate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experience in Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence) and virtual collaboration tools a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed