Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Senior Business Analyst
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Building partnerships between business clients, application teams, and project team: building consensus and momentum
- Triage/size work with relative accuracy and take an Agile approach for execution
- Building requirements
- Flow charts/diagrams
- SQL: data manipulation, navigation, writing queries
- Technical and functional documentation
- Root Cause Analysis
- Being a strong voice around risk, blockers, priorities, timelines, recommendations, help needed, and successes
- Understand “who else needs to know” information as it becomes available: new information, changes to previously shared information, ah ha’s
- Business validation and testing facilitation
Additional General Responsibilities:
- Interact with Project Managers from multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
- Maintain project documentation such as project lists, project status reports and budget
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
- Translate requirements, produce feasibility reports and design solutions to improve productivity and efficiency
- Maintain regular contact with clients. Coordinate and report on project progress, obstacles and accomplishments
- Manage requirement changes.
- Collaborate with Quality Control, Project Managers, and Technical Leads to ensure Business acceptance.
- Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Document current & future state assessments.
- Create and maintain functional models, process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
- Works independently, often determining own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- MS Teams
- Calibra (a plus)
- AWS SQL Workbench (a plus)
- GCP BigQuery (a plus)
- Demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrates proven IT knowledge of business analysis process and functions
- Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Leads communication across different IT and business teams, taking a lead role in coordinating efforts, utilizing proven knowledge of IT and roles and responsibilities within the organization. Speak English fluently and clearly
- Demonstrates proven ability to prioritize team tasks and drive other project team business analysts toward successful project completion. Lead more junior Business Analysts and coach via the Business Analyst Community of Practice (BACoP)
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the industry and trends
- More than 5 years related experience required
- Proficient skills in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio, Project Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family
- Demonstrated expertise in iRise may be required for certain project work.
- Demonstrated expertise in Rational toolset may be required for certain project work.
- Not required, but a plus: Cloud data management (AWS RedShift/S3 & GCP Big Query/Storage)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed