Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Contract opening in Twinsburg, Ohio (75% remote) for a Senior Business Analyst whose primary role is to translate business requirements into technical specifications, maintain relationships with the business, and drive standard business processes across the IT Enterprise. This specific role will involve working with a Pharmacy Management system. The IT BA should have an understanding of business priorities and the relative importance of their projects.
- Identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best case solution.
- Conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, create requirements for new processes, develop use cases, and manage requirement changes.
- Interact with Project Managers from multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
- Utilize ServiceNow ticket tracking software to manage all requests and enhancements.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Translate requirements, design solutions and coordinate implementation.
- Maintain regular contact with clients. Coordinate and report on project progress, obstacles and accomplishments.
- Manage requirement changes.
- Collaborate with Quality Control, Project Managers, and Technical Leads to ensure Business acceptance.
- Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Document current & future state assessments.
- Create and maintain functional models, process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
- Lead more junior Business Analysts and coach via the Business Analyst Community of Practice (BACoP).
- Works independently, often determining own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required
- Demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrates proven IT knowledge of business analysis process and functions
- Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Leads communication across different IT and business teams, taking a lead role in coordinating efforts, utilizing proven knowledge of IT and roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Speak English fluently and clearly
- Demonstrates proven ability to prioritize team tasks and drive other project team business analysts toward successful project completion.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the industry and trends
- Proficient skills in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio, Project
- 40 hours of training (supplier provided)
- Demonstrated expertise in iRise may be required for certain project work.
- Demonstrated expertise in Rational toolset may be required for certain project work.
- At least 1 year experience working in a Pharmacy environment or working with a Pharmacy Management System is a plus.
- Specific experience with the ScriptMed Pharmacy Management System would be preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed