Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract opening in Columbus, Ohio for a Senior Business Analyst who will proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
***Open to 100% remote with 20% travel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knows and executes Agile best practices including facilitation/participation in daily standups, card review sessions, show & tells, and retrospectives.
- Documents business requirements in the form of user stories for product scope
- Leads elicitation sessions using variety of requirements gathering methods such as interviews, documentation analysis, surveys, site visits, business models with executives, managers, engineers, and subject matter experts
- Ensures requirements are clearly defined and aligned to product scope, objectives, and strategies
Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
- More than 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in Agile tools like Jira will be added advantage.
- SAP or any ERP tool experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Visio, Project
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family
- Demonstrated expertise in iRise may be required for certain project work.
- Demonstrated expertise in Rational toolset may be required for certain project work.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrates proven IT knowledge of business analysis process and functions
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed