The Senior Business Analyst with our Austin, TX client works collaboratively with business stakeholders, project managers, implementation partners, software developers, and company leadership to analyze business problems, formulate solutions, and drive them to completion and recognition of results. This role requires excellent communication and analytical skills and the ability to adapt and thrive in a high-growth, fast-moving organization.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant or Enterprise Software Product Owner
- Experience with the implementation of large enterprise systems (NetSuite ERP, HighJump WMS, or others is nice to have)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories, defining business value, and working alongside implementation partners, developers and architects
- Ability to understand technical constraints and issues
- Solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills – both technical and non-technical
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and partners very effectively via facilitated workshops, structured meetings, focused interviews, and other appropriate methods
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines and producing high quality work
- Ability to work independently and remain flexible and organized throughout projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence
- Bachelor’s Degree required
IN THIS ROLE
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand their business needs and deliver business value through technology and process improvements.
- The initial focus will be to support the successful implementation of next generation ERP & WMS systems.
- This role requires process expertise and technological savvy that will allow you to quickly become a trusted advisor and partner to the business.
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business requirements of the different functional areas/processes, with focus on one or more of the following areas: Customer Sales Operations, Finance / Accounting, Supply Chain, and Warehouse Management
- Perform and facilitate the analysis of requirements, tradeoffs, and priorities, and make recommendations to business units
- Execute working sessions with stakeholders and/or implementation partners to gather, validate, clarify, and/or enhance business requirements
- Quickly and accurately assess system abilities/limitations against business needs
- Collaborate with Project Management and Technology leads to plan, execute, and manage systems implementation projects
- Support the project management process with appropriate documentation of conclusions, outcomes, and action items from working sessions
- Establish deep domain expertise in client business units’ processes and interdependencies, and in the tools and technologies that enable business units to make better business decisions, access and utilize their data, and improve their processes
- Organizationally live outside your business units, but be an integral part of those teams
- Be accountable for internal customer satisfaction, business results, and team performance
- Escalate risks and issues for analysis and drive mitigation/resolution plans
- Responsible for upholding the Core Values and being a valuable member of the Team
- Other tasks as defined by Management
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed