Our client is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager who can lead post sales engagement with our Enterprise customers in AMS region. This person will ensure customers are satisfied with their purchase and adopting client products. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers at all levels in the organization and coordinating all the various internal and external constituents. You will be part of a global team with a local responsibility.
- Manufacturing / Industrial SW
- CSM Experience
- Cloud / SaaS/ CAD/ PLM
- Sales Background- AM, AE Biz Dev
- Customer Facing
- Drive true value for customers. Deeply understand the customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Act as central contact person for post-sales activities. Be a Challenger to customers to stay focused on delivering business value
- Lead cross functionally to drive customer success. Guide a multidisciplinary team to gain maximum results and successes. Develop and execute adoption strategy/plan. Create customer feedback loop. Help foster culture of Customer Success
- Drive alignment with Sales and Renewals teams. Align with Sales on the renewal and expansion strategy for your portfolio of accounts. Work with sales on new opportunities to identify the customer success plan
- Exceed your metrics Product Adoption measured by product usage Valuable customer success stories and customer references. Customer Satisfaction measured by NPS
- Optimize customer journey. Engage with customers to ensure positive outcomes. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Proven customer management skills with large, Enterprise accounts in B2B business (e.g. Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, Automotive…)
- An excellent understanding of the product development process and how Siemens tools enable that process. Ability to explain how technology drives business value.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to enlighten your team-mates and constantly enhance our global Success Management concept
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Passion for driving business value to customers through new technology
- Language skills: the ability to present and communicate to senior leaders both in English
- 12+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, IT or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and internal coordination (20-40%)
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed