A Senior Cybersecurity Auditor is needed for a direct hire, remote opportunity with our client. The role performs and participates in planning various and diverse operational and financial audits, reviews and special projects.
- Contribute to the audit planning process; assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for workpaper documentation.
- Assess business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flowcharting techniques.
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
- With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process for moderately complex projects.
- Contribute to the development of the assigned practice area by participating in risk assessment activities, creation of audit tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and sharing relevant information.
- Minimum three (3) years of professional auditing or comparable experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, information systems or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills & experience in applying the principles & practices of internal auditing in accounting, financial & operational environments, including auditing business functions & information technology systems.
- Demonstrated general accounting, financial & business skills, knowledge, & experience.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- 10% travel
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Management (CISM) certifications, HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP), HITRUST, Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor/Internal Security Assessor (PCI QSA or ISA), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Experience performing assessments/audits using NIST Cybersecurity Framework or NIST800-53 special publication.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed