Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst / Data Lead.
**Hybrid – Tuesday and Wednesdays in office
- Experience working with Data Engineering and/or Analytics with a focus on ETL and/or Data ingestion from various source systems.
- Experience working in Azure Data Lake and proficiency with Microsoft ADF preferred.
- Sr. Analyst expected to have > 3 yrs. of experience.
- College degree and certifications in the technology domain preferred.
Sr. Data Analyst / Data Lead: High level competencies:
- Superior problem-solving skills. Knowledge worker who is driven and can think and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Excels in a matrix organization by collaborating with business partners and service providers.
- Technology Domain awareness. (Data)
- Superior documentation and written and oral communication skills.
- Superior requirements elicitation and analysis skills.
- Ability to operate in a metrics-based management environment with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to articulate business impact for business impacting IT incidents with a sense of urgency.
- Financial acumen in being able to put together and manage domain specific total cost of ownership.
- Foundational understanding of contracts.
- Other duties as assigned.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed