Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As a Senior Data Engineer in this contract-to-hire role in Columbus, Ohio, you will help define and implement cloud-based infrastructure for Data Lakes, Analytics and Machine Learning initiatives. In this critical role, primary focus is to architect, implement and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data platforms, and solutions leveraging one or more of Google Cloud Platform technologies like BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Cloud DataProc, BigTable, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, Airflow and AtScale.
- Engineering experience in Big Data systems, Data Analytics and Data Integration related fields
- GCP experience in Cloud Infrastructure, Data Integration, Data Engineering, Cloud Analytics solutions, and experience with operationalizing enterprise scale solutions
- Architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud analytics, BI and Machine learning workloads
- Middleware technologies, and Data Ingestion technologies like GCP DataFlow, Fusion, and AirFlow
- Experience with AtScale is preferred
- Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Agile development skills.
- CI/CD pipelines such as Concourse, Jenkins and Terraform technologies
- Master’s Degree
- As a primary subject matter expert, you will be providing consultation services and guiding various build and operations teams to productionize Big Data and Analytics workloads.
- The role is part of Cloud Data Engineering team that leverages emerging cloud technologies to build Data Platforms and Pipelines at enterprise scale to support Analytics and ML/AI solutions. CDE Team leverages agile DevOps (DataOps, MLOps) practices, and automation to enable speed, quality, and provide a seamless experience to customers.
- Designing and implementing Data Platforms, Data Pipeline (integration) technologies, and Common Data Services using cloud native integration and analytics technologies
- Design and build low-code/no-code data pipeline frameworks to support large scale ingestions
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and drive enhancements and optimization activities
- Optimize data pipelines for large scale data lake implementations
- Implement Common Data Services (e.g., Data Orchestration using AirFlow, Data Governance capabilities using Collibra) to support reuse across business functions
A COVID-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since the last required dose of the COVID vaccine. Contractors may not begin their assignment until fully vaccinated.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed