Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As a Senior Data Engineer in this contract-to-hire role in Columbus, Ohio, you will partner with Enterprise Data Governance team and be responsible for leading enterprise Data and Quality Initiatives. The role will be instrumental in architecting, implementing, and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data platforms and solutions; by leveraging technologies such as Collibra, OWLDQ and one or many Google Cloud Platform technologies like BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, Cloud DataProc, BigTable, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, Airflow and AtScale.
- Advanced architecture and engineering experience in Big Data systems, Data Analytics and Data governance related fields.
- Experience in Data Governance and Meta Data Management solutions using Collibra (Must have)
- Good understanding of data security, compliance, and policies in healthcare services.
- Hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud analytics, BI and Machine learning workloads using BigQuery, DataFlow, AirFlow and other
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Concourse, Jenkins and Terraform technologies
- Effective leadership skills. Be able to set & lead technology direction.
- Master’s Degree
- This role is part of Cloud Data Engineering team that leverages emerging cloud technologies to build Data Platforms and Pipelines at enterprise scale to support Analytics and ML/AI solutions. CDE Team leverages agile DevOps (DataOps, MLOps) practices, and automation to enable speed, quality, and provide a seamless experience to customers.
- Architect and implement Data Governance technologies/platforms.
- Be the technical partner on Data Governance initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Designing and implementing Data Platforms, Data Pipeline(integration) technologies, and Common Data Services using cloud native integration and analytics technologies
- Integrate Data Governance and Data Quality Platforms with existing Data Platforms/lakes
- Design and build low-code/no-code data frameworks to support large scale implementations.
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and drive enhancements and optimization activities
- Optimize data pipelines for large scale data lake implementations
- Implement Common Data Services (e.g., Data Orchestration using AirFlow, Data Governance capabilities using Collibra) to support reuse across business functions
- Set technology direction and oversee successful delivery and/or support of technology solutions
- Process solutions and ideas that consider diverse perspectives and address external and internal stakeholders’ priorities and concerns
- Identifies opportunities to bring others together to share information. Encourages the respectful exchange of diverse perspectives and ideas to reach more thoughtful outcomes.
- Shows a bias for action and perseverance to deliver on our company priorities. Sets high standards and coaches others to take responsibility for delivering on their commitments.
A COVID-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since the last required dose of the COVID vaccine. Contractors may not begin their assignment until fully vaccinated.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed