Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Senior Data Governance Consultant needed for a remote contract role with our client, who is formalizing their Data Governance organization and processes. The client defined an enterprise data management strategy and developed a data governance playbook.
The Sr. Data Governance Consultant will be part of the Enterprise Data Organization and function as a Data Governance Leader and Change Agent responsible for advancing and maturing Data Governance capabilities across the enterprise through execution of data governance use cases utilizing the established methodology and contribution to our data governance center of excellence.
- Leverage the client’s Data Governance framework and implementation toolkit to help execute against identified use cases. The objective being to operationalize the playbook and execute data governance in a repeatable and consistent way.
- Where possible and appropriate, will factor in prior data governance experience to identify process improvement opportunities, minimize rework and foster better adoption and change management.
- Assigned to coach and assist employee Data Stewards on application of the data governance toolkit and ensure successful execution of data governance activities.
- Execution of deliverables defined in client’s Data Governance Playbook aligned to:
- Data Vision and Goals – Alignment to Domain/Subdomain, confirmation of Scope, etc.
- Data Accountability – Assignment of Data Owners, Stewards, key stakeholders, and Train/Onboard key roles
- Data Prioritization – identify and prioritize critical data elements and map to domains/subdomains
- Metadata and Data Lineage – capture business metadata, lineage and populate data into Collibra (the data governance platform)
- Data Quality and Controls – identify data quality rules, monitoring and remediation requirements
- Data Policies, Standards & Business Rules – identify and document data policies, standards, business rules and monitoring requirements
- Participate in lessons learned and continuous improvement discussions about ways to improve the tools and techniques employed in deliverables above
- Conduct knowledge transfer and coaching to help develop employees in data governance capabilities
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- 5+ years experience in Data Management or Data Governance related work
- Experience with Data Governance solutions such as Collibra or Informatica preferred
- Operational Excellence certification and/or experience a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed