Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
What You’ll Do
- Create and maintain cloud infrastructure applications
- Create and manage automated build pipeline and deployments
- Configure CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for .NET/.NET Core/Java/C#
- Implement controls and processes to drive towards PCI, HIPAA, and SOX compliance
- Create and maintain infrastructure for application monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Manage multiple environments using proper access controls and processes to maintain environment integrity
- Demonstrate mastery of build and release engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, build and smoke testing, archive and retention practices
- Build and release engineering tools including, but not limited to, source code repositories deployment automation tools
- Create environments and templates
- Work with developers to ensure best practices and proper utilization of resources to control cloud hosting costs
- Respond to real-time scaling and operational challenges
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Plan and implement DevOps practices in support of fully automated deployments
- Document and establish standards for best practices
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- 3+ of experience handling application build, configuration management, deployment and release engineering
- Strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps (formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services), Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), ANT, PowerShell, Subversion
- Azure DevOps CI/CD tool end-to-end pipeline implementation experience for technologies such as .NET, .NET Core, Java, and C#
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with customer directly and able to explain the status of the deliverables in scrum calls
- Excellent knowledge of any one of these commonly used scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Shell
- Hands on experience with standard DevOps tools: Jira, Bamboo, GIT, BitBucket, etc.
- Ability to implement Agile methodologies and work in an Agile DevOps environment
- Experience with Containers and a deep understanding of Azure Kubernetes Services
- YAML Pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of test automation tools
- Be an entrepreneur – Your contributions will make a significant impact!
- Work directly with a senior leadership team comprised of second-generation entrepreneurs, with previously successful exits (it’s not our first rodeo!)
- Low bureaucracy, fast-paced
- Ability to impact company culture and meaningfully shape the vision of the company
- Have fun! Join our health and wellness team, fun team or charity team – we organize all kinds of programs and activities for our fellow colleagues
- Best-in-class compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursement program
- 401(k) match
- Flexible schedule
- Generous vacation policy
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed